[LOPSA-ETENN] LOPSA Southeast Interest Form

Aaron Sachs aaronm.sachs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:08:09 EST 2013

Hey ETENN'ers,

Thanks so much for faithfully coming each month and making ETENN the
largest and most well attended LOPSA chapter!

I wanted to send the link out to the form that we mentioned tonight
regarding the conference that we are working on making happen here in
Knoxville--LOPSA Southeast.  Please take 5-10 minutes and fill out the
form. We want to make this conference truly awesome and something that you
will enjoy and that will be beneficial to you.

Here is the link to the form: http://bit.ly/lopsasoutheast, and thank you
in advance for sparing a few minutes to give us some feedback!

Aaron Sachs
Secretary, LOPSA-ETENN