[lopsa-discuss] Reminder: LOPSA Election

Tom Perrine tom.perrine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:35:19 PDT 2012

We're now 2/3 of the way through the election period.

So far we have a 11% turnout rate.  I'm sure that we can all do better
:-)  If you've already voted, thank you.  If you haven't, thanks for
voting later.

Voting takes just a few minutes and is so important to our
organization's future.

The polls will be open until 0900 EST, June 15th, 2012.

Please review the candidate statements at:

and the LOPSA-Live session transcripts at:

Once you have made your choices, you can submit your vote at

To vote you will need to login using your lopsa.org username and password.

LOPSA elections are hosted by LOPSA member and volunteer Matt Okeson-Harlow

--tep, for the Leadership Committee