[lopsa-discuss] Reminder: LOPSA Election

Tom Perrine tom.perrine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:35:19 PDT 2012

Folks,

We're now 2/3 of the way through the election period.

So far we have a 11% turnout rate.  I'm sure that we can all do better
:-)  If you've already voted, thank you.  If you haven't, thanks for
voting later.

Voting takes just a few minutes and is so important to our
organization's future.

The polls will be open until 0900 EST, June 15th, 2012.

Please review the candidate statements at:

    https://lopsa.org/content/2012-candidate-statements-index

and the LOPSA-Live session transcripts at:

    https://lopsa.org/content/lopsa-live-may-08-2012-candidate-forum-transcript
    https://lopsa.org/content/lopsa-live-may-24-2012-candidate-forum-transcript

Once you have made your choices, you can submit your vote at

    https://election.lopsa.org/

To vote you will need to login using your lopsa.org username and password.

LOPSA elections are hosted by LOPSA member and volunteer Matt Okeson-Harlow

--tep, for the Leadership Committee